Monday, January 25, 2010

My "Ta Da!" list

Yes, "Ta Da!" instead of to-do.  Because when I actually get stuff done I feel like throwing my hands up and celebrating!
Some goals for this week:

1.  Mail out Sean's b-day invites to family/ hand out to friends
2.  Work on booklet for children's ministry at church
3.  Get a back on track with chores (been sick for a couple days!)
4.  Work on basement


We have a couple leaks to fix in a closet before I can get it all the way done, but I will do as much before!

There are oh-so many more things I could put on this list.  But since I am trying to simplify how I spend my time I will only concentrate on a few things.  There is always next week!

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."  
Proverbs 16: 9 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great ta-da list. I hope that you get it all accomplished.

    ReplyDelete