Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Character Study

I have been looking for a good way to study the Bible along with character development.  There is so much available, but I did not want to buy "another book" and not really use it.  One of my favorite homeschool blogs, Confessions of a Homeschooler, has done a series (for FREE!).  There are 10 altogether.  This is a link to all her printables- scroll down to see the Bible Character Studies.
Topics are:
Arguing
Diligence
Gentleness
Good Steward
Honesty
Humility
Obedience
Patience
Peacemaking
Selflessness

I also got these CD Family Time Virtue Packs for free from our Mom's group at church:
Classic FamilyTimes Virtue Pack


Some of the topics are the same so I will use them first.  When I finish the 10 Character Studies I will just embellish what the Virtue Pack topics cover.
We will continue reading from our Storybook Bible and try to reinforce what they learn at church.  Glad to finally have something planned out for this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment