Friday, June 10, 2011

Beach Memories


We had the best time at the beach.  It's the first family trip we've had since Sean was born, not work-related.  I am not a beach-lover, but May was the perfect time to go.

Sean sitting in the float. Floats not allowed in the ocean...?
It's been a while since I've been- didn't know this rule!


Walking around a shopping center.


Might be my favorite picture from the trip... my handsome boys.


 Look at that face enjoying a roller coaster ride game.


He looks like a cartoon character!


I had to have at least one shot of me to prove I was on the trip, too!


Luke loved the golf cart.  Both boys acted like we actually owned it.


This trip was just the refreshing we needed after a good, but busy semester at school. We are so grateful to God for allowing this blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment