Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Coffee Chugging at my Shaklee Grand Opening

 So, I didn't actually get pictures of the coffee chugging (or apple eating contest).  But, seriously, you just can't make this stuff up.  This goes on the list- reason #121 why I love college students.

But first, the preparation for the Grand Opening.  Here is my super-wonderful husband making his famously delicious coffee. Yes, I am an adjective abuser.

Here is our snack set-up.


First sign that something is amiss with this Grand Opening guest list.


Onto the fun part- setting up all the products!
The Get Clean line.  I feel like a dork, but I love this stuff so much!  (Not as much as my husband or children, per say, but still... a lot!)


All the other health lines share a table.






Here are all the cool kids.  Seriously, we are so blessed to have these (and others not in attendance!) in our lives.


I made these extra large because there are some people making faces.  They may or may not be the ones who need Coffee Chugging intervention.



Can you tell I'm proud of my Shaklee products?  And of our other "kids?"  :)
It is a good life indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment